Saturday, December 31, 2016

Top 10 Disappointments of 2016

Top 10 Disappointments of 2016

Unlike last year, I didn’t see that many films I classified as terrible or even bad, but there were plenty of films that I found disappointing. I did not see Norm of the North, Ride Along 2, Fifty Shades of Black, or any of those other terrible releases, but out of what I saw this year, these are the Top 10 Films That Left Me Disappointed:
1.     Ice Age: Collision Course (This and Ben-Hur were the only films I considered thoroughly bad)
2.     Ben-Hur
3.     The 5th Wave
4.     Inferno
5.     London Has Fallen
6.     The Divergent Series: Allegiant
7.     Zoolander 2
8.     Office Christmas Party
9.     Passengers
10.  Warcraft
Dishonorable Mentions: Assassin’s Creed, The Legend of Tarzan, My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2, The Huntsman: Winter’s War, Alice Through the Looking Glass, The Brothers Grimsby, Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice, Jack Reacher: Never Go Back, Trolls (I don’t consider this film bad, it just didn’t do much for me personally)


No comments:

Post a Comment