Saturday, December 31, 2016

Top 10 2016 Guilty Pleasures

Top 10 2016 Guilty Pleasures

You ever seen a movie that most people hated or didn’t like, but you personally liked it, well, here are my Top 10 Guilty Pleasures of 2016. Now something I want to mention, I don’t think any of these are great films, I don’t love any of these movies, but I thought these were okay for what they were, let’s get started.
1.     Batman: The Killing Joke
2.     Ratchet & Clank
3.     The Accountant
4.     The Angry Birds Movie
5.     Kingsglaive: Final Fantasy XV
6.     X-Men: Apocalypse
7.     The Girl on the Train
8.     Morgan
9.     Pride + Prejudice + Zombies
10.  Jason Bourne

Runner-Ups: Suicide Squad, Independence Day: Resurgence, Now You See Me 2, The Purge: Election Year, Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates, 13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows, Risen

No comments:

Post a Comment